The heritage of this heavy indica is a little uncertain, but it’s known to be a relative and possibly an offspring of the legendary OG Kush, one of history’s most popular strains. Pink Kush carries on the legacy, delivering a potent body high that’s very effective as medical treatment. The effects are calming and intensely euphoric, with happiness and a powerful case of the munchies. It’s a versatile tool for treating anxiety, depression, inflammation, lack of appetite, migraines and other headaches, mood disorders, chronic pain, and insomnia. The sativa/indica ratio of this strain is hard to verify, but appears to be as low as 10:90, meaning strong physical effects. THC tests are scarce, but the few that are publicly available suggest fairly high potency, topping 20%. CBD levels are reportedly much lower, less than 1%, so this isn’t an ideal choice for treating conditions that respond to that chemical, including epileptic disorders. The flavor and aroma of Pink Kush are similar, with notes of pine, wood, and flowers. The strain gets its name in part from the pink hairs that punctuate its green nugs. It’s most popular on the legal markets of the Pacific Northwest and Canada.
PINK KUSH SMALLS
A. It’s easy to order from us:
• Go to the shop and find the products that you want
• Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
• Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to http://stglowpricebud.wpengine.com. Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
• Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: http://stglowpricebud.wpengine.com/checkout
• Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
• When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
• Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
• At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
• Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
• We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
A. We accept Interact E-Transfers that is compatible with all major banks and credit unions within Canada.
Here is a video on How to Send an E-Transfer: