Showing all 15 results
- CBD MOTA – Lip Balm CBD $10.00
- Topicals MOTA – Lip Balm (THC) $10.00
- Bath & Body MOTA – Green Balm $30.00 – $50.00
- CBD MOTA – Green Cream $22.00 – $44.00
- CBD Yoni – Soothe Balm $38.00
- CBD Wellness – Pure CBD Natural Creme $40.00 – $60.00
- CBD Products by SEC – CBD Patches $35.00
- Bath & Body Daily Remedy – The Flow Relief Roller 200mg CBD $24.00
- Bath & Body Daily Remedy – The Knock Out Relief Roller 200mg CBD $24.00
- Bath & Body Daily Remedy – The Override Relief Roller 200mg CBD $24.00
- Bath & Body Daily Remedy – The Pain Killer Relief Cream Regular Strength 500mg CBD $30.00
- Bath & Body Daily Remedy – The Pain Killer Relief Cream Extra Strength 1000mg CBD $60.00
- Bath & Body Daily Remedy – The Target Relief Roller 200mg CBD $24.00
- Bath & Body Daily Remedy – The Uplift Relief Roller 200mg CBD $24.00
- Bath & Body VVS Balm – Recovery Stick 300mg CBD $30.00
Buy CBD Topicals Online Canada
What are CBD topicals? From balms and lotions to patches and bath bombs, these cannabidiol-infused topical products allow you to apply the benefits of cannabis directly to your body. CBD topicals are safe, non-intoxicating, and come in all kinds of practical forms so you can find the right products to suit your needs.
Those who want to get the positive effects and benefits of cannabidiol can buy CBD topicals online in Canada from Low Price Bud. A wide range of CBD creams, balms, salves, roll-ons, and more are available, and you can even find THC topicals.
Effects of CBD Topicals
Do cannabis topicals get you high? The answer is no, but they can still provide soothing relief and a sense of wellbeing for users. CBD topicals don’t just come infused with the power of cannabinoids – they’re made with a blend of natural ingredients designed to soothe your body and help with a gamut of issues. As such, they’re relaxing, relieving, and helpful for a wide range of purposes.
Medical Benefits of CBD Topicals
Medical cannabis users often use CBD topicals to help with pain, inflammation, and other forms of physical distress. Research also shows the therapeutic potential of CBD for skin problems such as acne, dermatitis, and skin inflammation. CBD topicals may even help enhance your skin health and appearance due to the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of cannabidiol, along with the other beneficial ingredients contained in CBD topicals.
CBD Topicals vs. THC Topicals
Should you use THC topicals instead of CBD topicals? Both of these products can provide a wide range of benefits and both are non-psychoactive. THC is generally known for inducing powerful psychoactive effects, but when used in topical form, THC won’t reach the bloodstream and won’t make you high. The lone exception is THC patches, which can provide mild yet long-lasting psychoactive effects in addition to the medical benefits of marijuana.
CBD Topicals vs. CBD Tinctures
Are CBD topicals better than CBD oils and tinctures? Cannabis tinctures and topicals are among the most popular products for medical marijuana users due to their ease of use and beneficial effects. CBD tinctures allow you to swiftly ingest a dose of cannabidiol orally or sublingually for fast-acting effects whereas topicals allow you to absorb CBD directly through the skin. You can choose one or the other depending on your preference or even use both in conjunction.
Types of CBD Topicals
CBD-infused topicals come in various forms. Those who want to apply CBD throughout the skin may want to use CBD pain creams, lotions, or salves. You can also find products targeted at specific parts of the body, such as CBD lip balms. Sprays and roll-ons are also practical choices. You might even want to try CBD bath products such as bath bombs and bath salts.
Order Cannabis Topicals Online
You can order cannabis topicals online right here at Low Price Bud. Simply sign up, add the products you want to your cart, and pay via e-Transfer. Many types of cannabis-infused topicals are available and all orders are packaged safely and discreetly for your peace of mind.