Showing 1–50 of 91 results
- Candies Mikro Edibles – Mix and Match 3
- CBD SleeBD Disposable – Calm (Full Spectrum CBD) $34.00
- CBD SleeBD Disposable – Rest (Full Spectrum CBD) $34.00
- Candies Twisted Extracts Peach Jelly Bombs 80mg CBD $12.00
- Candies Twisted Extracts Pineapple Jelly Bombs 80mg CBD $12.00
- Candies Twisted Extracts Strawberry Jelly Bombs 80mg CBD $12.00
- Candies Twisted Extracts Sour Lemon Twisted Singles 160mg CBD $16.00
- Candies Twisted Extracts Cara-Melts $14.00
- Candies Jelly Bites – Light & Fruity 500mg CBD $32.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Banana Blasts $12.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Bluefoot Blasts $12.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Buzzy Peaches $12.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Candy Colas $12.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Cherry Colas $14.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Cherry Sours $12.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Grape Sours $12.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Key Sours $12.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Sours Candy Variety Pack $12.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Strawbuzzies $12.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Tropical Candy Variety Pack $12.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Variety Pack $14.00
- Candies Herbivore Edibles – Watermelon Sours $12.00
Buy CBD Products Online In Canada
Ever wanted to enjoy the medical benefits of cannabis without getting high? That’s exactly what CBD products are for. So what is CBD? CBD or cannabidiol is one of the many cannabinoids found in cannabis plants. However, unlike THC, CBD has no psychoactive effects and won’t make you feel intoxicated, nor will it give you any severe side effects.
CBD is safe and easy to use, especially as it now comes in the form of CBD edibles, CBD tinctures, CBD topicals, and more. You can buy CBD products online in Canada quickly and easily with no hassle.
Effects of CBD
The effects of cannabidiol are much milder than THC. Since it’s a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, you shouldn’t expect the intense effects you get from smoking weed or using cannabis edibles. However, cannabidiol still interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system which has an impact on pain sensation, mood, sleep, and more. As such, many users report feeling a mild sense of calm and relaxation after using CBD.
Medical Benefits of CBD
Many studies have outlined the therapeutic potential of CBD. Some of the most interesting studies have assessed the effects of CBD for pain and inflammation, CBD for anxiety and sleep, and CBD for seizures. There’s also research to suggest that CBD can help with skin problems, neurological disorders, and a lot more. One of the biggest benefits of using CBD is that it allows you to consume cannabinoids without harmful side effects.
CBD vs. THC Products
Are CBD products better than weed, edibles, and other THC-infused products? The answer depends on what you’re looking for. If you want to experience the invigorating effects of cannabis for recreational purposes, you’d be better served by cannabis flower and other THC products. If you want to consume cannabinoids for wellness purposes without getting high, CBD products are perfect for you. You can also combine THC and CBD to get the best of both worlds.
Types of CBD Products
There are many types of CBD products available, each with unique perks. All of these are effective and safe to use and you may wish to try multiple out.
- Tinctures: CBD tinctures are especially popular as they’re quick and easy to use. Measure your desired dose using the dropper and apply it under your tongue to absorb the cannabidiol.
- Edibles: CBD gummies, brownies, cakes, and even drinks offer a delicious way to get a healthy dose of CBD. Simply eat your desired dose.
- Topicals: CBD-infused topicals such as creams, balms, and lotions can be applied directly to the skin for pain relief. They can also help with skin problems.
- Vapes: If you enjoy vaping, CBD vape oils and cartridges offer delicious, CBD-filled vapor to give you a generous dose of CBD.
How To Use CBD
While the method of application can vary depending on the type of CBD product you use, the best way to use CBD is to take a dose of 25 mg or more each day. This allows the cannabidiol to build up in your body. You can increase your dosage as you please, especially as CBD is safe even in high amounts.
Order CBD Online
You can order CBD products online safely and discreetly from Low Price Bud. From tasty CBD edibles to convenient CBD tincture oils, there are products available to suit all users.