A. It’s easy to order from us:
• Go to the shop and find the products that you want
• Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
• Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to https://lowpricebud.co. Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
• Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: https://lowpricebud.co/checkout
• Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
• When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
• Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
• At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
• Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
• We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
PAYMENTS AND FEES
A. There are two possible scenarios here:
• The postal representative delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
• The postal representative scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, email us and indicate that the item has been received.
*Please keep in mind once package is deemed as, “successfully delivered” via Canada Post, we are unable to provide a refund.
An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
• Community mailbox
• Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mailbox should also be checked.
In this situation, LPB is not liable for missing/stolen packages. If you are aware of missing packages in your area or is aware of any mail theft in your neighborhood/building, please use a flex delivery address for shipping. This way your package will be safely sent to your post office of preference.
Unfortunately, mail theft is still happening, and this is something we are unable to avoid. However; if your package looks tampered with or the package feels light. It is very important to record an unboxing or take photos and send it to us. We will review every claim case by case.
A. Any order over $300 dollars is sent with a ‘Signature Required.” If you don’t want this option, leave a note with your order indicating “No Signature required, Please.”
*PLEASE NOTE AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT SENDING PACKAGES WITH SIGNATURES. DUE TO COVID19 CANADAPOST IS AVOIDING CLOSE CONTACT.
Unfortunately, there are much higher percentage of postal thefts when shipping to Northern Ontario and Northern Quebec. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees. If you live in these areas, you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
We are no longer shipping to Nunavut due to a high volume of theft and missing packages. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are a regular and have ordered from us before, you may email us and a manual order can be created.
Shipping insurance will cover the cost or replacing your order AND shipping costs giving you peace of mind!
To avoid fraud or misuse each case will be audited before the order is replaced. Before any orders are replaced we will thoroughly investigated individually.
If your package is missing more than 3 days past delivery date you may request to use your shipping insurance by filing a claim with us. To file a claim you must provide your order# as well as tracking# to [email protected]. After we confirm your order and tracking number we will file a trace with Canada Post.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will start an investigation (which can take up to 5 business days to complete). If they locate the package, they will ship it to you and you will receive it a few days later. If they cannot locate it, and it is deemed lost or stolen we will replace your order.
Insurance will only cover packages that do not make it to their final destination and can be confirmed lost or stolen or in “limbo” by postal tracking. All packages are shipped to the exact address that is provided by the customer (you). Therefore; once the package is delivered by the postal worker the package is considered delivered and fulfilled. Once the package is delivered and confirmed you can no longer claim for the order.
Shipping insurance is single use and only applies to the order it was purchased with. It cannot be rolled over or used with any future or prior orders. The charge or $9.99 is non-refundable and non-recurring. Insurance will only apply to orders that do NOT make it to their specified address and must be counted missing for 4 business days after Canada Post has completed their investigation (this does not include weekends or stat holidays). All packages are delivered via express shipping (2 day shipping).