HTFSE / Diamonds Concentrates Canada
HTFSE / Diamonds look exactly like the little gems that they are named after. Considered as THC in its purest form, they resemble the size of granulated sugar and is 99 percent pure. The remaining 1 percent is made up of terpenes and other cannabinoids.
Although they can be mixed to an edible or drink, HTFSE / Diamonds are best used when smoked, vaped or dabbed. The effects of marijuana HTFSE / Diamonds are intense, and is therefore not recommended for new users.
Showing all 17 results
- Sativa DominantConcentrates Diamonds – Alaskan Thunder Fuck $20.00 – $375.00
- Indica DominantConcentrates Diamonds – Death Bubba $20.00 – $375.00
- Sativa DominantConcentrates Diamonds – Durban Poison $20.00 – $375.00
- Sativa DominantConcentrates Diamonds – Hawaiian Snow $20.00 – $375.00
- Indica DominantConcentrates Diamonds – Island Pink Kush $20.00 – $375.00
- Indica DominantConcentrates Diamonds – Mike Tyson $20.00 – $375.00
- Indica DominantConcentrates Diamonds – Supreme Octane $20.00 – $375.00
- Indica DominantConcentrates Diamonds – Tom Ford Pink Kush $20.00 – $375.00
- Sativa DominantConcentrates Diamonds – White Widow $20.00 – $375.00
Buy Cannabis Diamonds Online Canada
What are cannabis diamonds? Also known as THC diamonds, weed diamonds, HTFSE diamonds, or diamond concentrates, diamonds are a powerful type of cannabis extract. With THC purity levels of 99%, diamonds are among the most powerful high-terpene full-spectrum extracts on the market and are highly sought after by marijuana lovers.
You can buy cannabis diamonds online in Canada at Low Price Bud. Many strains of HTFSE diamonds are available and you can use these powerful extracts for dabbing, vaping, or smoking purposes.
Effects of Diamond Concentrates
THC diamond concentrates can provide an array of positive effects for users. Indica diamonds will deliver a body-focused high that makes you feel relaxed, introspective, and highly euphoric. Sativa diamonds will enhance your creativity, heighten your senses, and put you in a happy and social mood. Hybrid diamond strains will give you a blend of indica and sativa effects.
Medical Benefits of THC Diamonds
Are HTFSE diamonds good for medical marijuana users? Yes – due to their high potency, THC diamonds can help with a wide range of symptoms. The physical effects of cannabis diamonds can help with chronic pain, inflammation, headaches, migraines, nausea, and other forms of physical distress. The mental effects can help counteract symptoms of depression, anxiety, and chronic stress. THC diamonds can also counteract insomnia and improve your sleep.
Cannabis Diamonds vs. Cannabis Flower
Are cannabis diamonds better than cannabis flower or weed? The choice largely depends on what you prefer – diamond concentrates offer much higher THC levels and experienced users may prefer these for vaping or dabbing. However, smoking or vaping cannabis flower can offer all of the same positive effects and medical benefits as diamonds and many users will find the effects easier to manage.
Marijuana Diamonds vs. Marijuana Shatter
Should you use marijuana diamonds instead of marijuana shatter? These are two of the best types of cannabis concentrates, and both can give you powerful effects. Shatter is known for its glass-like appearance whereas diamonds come in a sugary, diamond-like form. Diamonds have higher THC levels as well as higher levels of terpenoids, making them more potent and flavorful. With that said, it’s worth trying both of these products out to see which you prefer.
How To Use Weed Diamonds
Smoking Diamonds: While it’s best not to try smoking diamond concentrates by themselves, you can mix THC diamonds with weed for an intense smoking experience. Start by adding your ground cannabis to a joint or bowl and sprinkle some THC diamonds on top to enhance the effects.
Vaping Diamonds: You can vape THC diamonds using a concentrate vaporizer or dab pen. Simply add a small scoop of your chosen strain of diamonds to your device to bring out the strong flavor and potent effects. The ideal vaping temperature for cannabis concentrates is generally between 157 – 232°C (315 – 450°F).
Dabbing Diamonds: Dabbing involves using a dab rig and offers even stronger effects than vaping. You can heat your dab nail using a butane torch or e-nail and apply a dab of cannabis diamonds for instant vaporization.
Order HTFSE Diamonds Online
If you’re a fan of high-terpene full-spectrum extracts, you can order HTFSE diamonds online at Low Price Bud. Simply register, add your chosen strains to your cart, and pay via e-Transfer. All orders are available for safe and discreet delivery across Canada.