Buy Craft Cannabis Online in Canada
Trust that when you buy weed at Low Price Bud online dispensary that our weed is premium top-tier craft cannabis! This exotic collection is customer-approved and highly recommended if you’re looking for high-quality BC bud when buying weed online.
What is Craft Cannabis?
Craft cannabis is basically like your mom’s cooking when it comes to food.
Craft cannabis is the best possible weed that is grown with love by expert cannabis growers with years of experience.
Craft cannabis growers take class A, top-tier, top-shelf genetics, and dedicate their time to growing plants with obsessive daily attention. Craft cannabis is also known as small-batch cannabis or artisanal cannabis. This type of weed refers to a small-scale growth of cannabis that focuses on the quality of the cannabis over quantity or the weed yield from each plant.
Showing all 15 results
- Cannabis Build Your Own (Craft Cannabis) 7g
- Indica DominantCannabis Donkey Breath (Craft Cannabis) $10.00 – $1,700.00
- Indica DominantCannabis Fucking Incredible (Craft Cannabis) $10.00 – $1,700.00
- Indica DominantCannabis Lava Cake (Craft Cannabis) $10.00 – $1,700.00
- Indica DominantCannabis Mike Tyson (Craft Cannabis) $10.00 – $1,700.00
- Indica DominantCannabis Pink Tom Ford (Craft Cannabis) $10.00 – $1,700.00
- HybridCannabis Purple Space Cookies (Craft Cannabis) $140.00 – $1,350.00Sale!
- Indica DominantCannabis Supreme Lychee Kush (Craft Cannabis) $10.00 – $1,700.00
- Indica DominantCraft Cannabis Vintage Gas (Craft Cannabis) $10.00 – $1,700.00
Craft BC Weed
Cannabis cultivators that can dial in every little detail of growing cannabis, from seedling to harvest to curing, are the masters of growing the craft cannabis you can buy from our online dispensary. Buying weed online from Low Price Bud, particularly the craft cannabis from mail order marijuana dispensary ensures that the weed you're buying online has the best aromas, flavors, and effects of the genetics used in our craft cannabis strains.
How Does Craft Cannabis Differ From Commercial Cannabis?
There are many differences between growing commercial and craft cannabis.
At our online dispensary, we've found that it all boils down to three things: operation size (the bigger your farm), attention to detail in cultivation processes like watering schedules or nutrient consumption rates; as well as quality control during harvesting – making sure you have the right strain for what's being grown so there isn't too much resin buildup on branches which could result in your stems snaping before they're ready.
Another huge component of craft cannabis is hand-trimming the plants versus machine trimming. When it comes to the quality of your cannabis, you want as many trichomes on board.
There is a huge difference between hand-trimming the plants and using machine trimming. The issue with these big machines used for cannabis is that you will lose many of your trichomes, which are key to quality because they contain both cannabinoids and terpenes found in marijuana leaves.