THC Distillate in BC vs. Other Cannabis Concentrates: Which One Reigns Supreme?
You want to buy the best THC distillate in BC, but you don’t know which products are worth your time and money.
Fortunately for you, we’ve gathered up the best THC distillate in BC products that are effective, powerful, long-lasting, and safe. Plus, cost-efficient!
Why would you want to buy distillate THC anyway? Overall, THC distillate is versatile and can be used in a variety of ways, including vaporizing, dabbing, or as an ingredient in edibles and other cannabis products.
With its growing popularity, it’s important to understand what THC distillate is and its effects, as well as its recreational and medical benefits and potential risks.
In this detailed article, we will explore what THC distillate is and where you can buy some in British Columbia.
Keep reading for the rest.
What is THC Distillate?
Distillate is exciting and powerful, so no wonder that you want to try it ASAP! But before you buy weed online in Canada, it is important to learn more about distillate.
What is it and why is it so popular among expert stoners?
For starters, THC distillate is a highly concentrated form of tetrahydrocannabinol (or THC for short), the key psychoactive component in marijuana.
You get distillate via a process called “molecular distillation”, which purifies and separates the psychoactive compound from other plant compounds, resulting in a nearly 100 percent pure THC product.
No wonder why THC distillate is recommended for only experienced stoners and consumers with high tolerance levels to the compound!
During the careful distillation process, raw cannabis oil is heated and then vaporized.
The vapour is further condensed and collected into a separate container, leaving behind impurities like as waxes, lipids, and unwanted plant matter.
As a result, you get a clear and golden liquid that is extremely potent, with THC levels that can reach a mind-blowing 90 percent!
Compared to standard dry herbs that clock in at around 15 to 30 percent, that’s sky-high THC content!
All in all, THC distillate is very versatile, and you can be use it in a variety of ways. For example, many users like to vaporize it with the help of a quality vaporizer or a dab rig.
You can also mix it into edibles or topical products, or even add it to joints or flower for an extra boost.
However, make sure to be extra careful when using THC distillate!
Due to its potency, THC distillate should be used with extreme caution and always in moderation, especially if you are completely new to cannabis or you are sensitive to the psychoactive compound.
Some of the many benefits of THC distillate include its fast-acting effects and convenience. Also, it is versatile and easy to use (once you mastered the popular consumption methods).
However, there are also potential risks associated with its use, including increased chances of anxiety or paranoia.
On the bright side, products such as THC distillate vape cartridges will not pose a risk if you adhere to the appropriate doses.
To stay safe, make sure to consult with a medical professional and an experienced budtender.
Also, it is a good idea to buy weed online from only reputable dispensaries.
By choosing a reliable pot store or online dispensary, you will receive quality products that are effective and safe.
Choose Low Price Bud, the best online dispensary in Canada and taste the highest-grade THC distillate for the most affordable price on the market.
Yes, indeed, you will find cheap weed if you know where to look.
Shop for the best value buds at Low Price Bud, your go-to spot for BC cannabis.
The Best THC Distillate in BC from Our Dispensary
Are you looking for the hottest THC distillate vape cartridges? You are in luck.
Below, you will find the best and most effective THC distillate to get from our online weed dispensary, Low Price Bud.
Check out these detailed reviews, choose your preferred product, and enjoy the best the cannabis world has to offer.
1. Cinnamon Toast Disposable THC Vape Pen
The Gas Gang – Cinnamon Toast Disposable Pen is the perfect way to start your day.
Boost energy levels with this Sativa leaning strain and enjoy the most delectable, sugary flavours imaginable.
The spicy woody flavour of Cinnamon Toast will make you addicted in an instant!
This Sativa will give you a boost of cerebral stimulation and an enjoyable clear-headed experience. Buy this disposable pen with premium distillate for only $40.
Considering it is laboratory tested between 92 to 96 percent, without VG or PG, nothing can beat this price!
2. Watermelon THC Syringe (Indica)
If you want to taste the most refreshing and powerful THC syringe on the market, we recommend the So High Premium Syringes – Watermelon (Indica).
This syringe features the Indica heavy Watermelon strain (or Watermelon OG), one of the most relaxing buds of its kind.
Use it to improve sleep quality, stimulate your appetite, and relieve chronic pain and inflammation.
The syringe itself contains 1g of distillate, and up to 95.79 percent of THC. Enjoy the finest quality syringes for a mere $30.
The Recreational and Medical Benefits of THC Distillate
If you have never tried THC distillate before, you are missing out!
Distillate provides a wide array of benefits for both medical and recreational users. Consider some of the following.
Recreational Benefits of Distillate:
- High potency and extreme effects: THC distillate is highly concentrated, with THC levels that can reach 90 percent!
This means that it can provide a more intense and almost eternal high compared to other cannabis products (which usually provide around 15 to 30 percent of THC).
- Distillate is very versatile: You can use THC distillate in a variety of ways, including vaporizing, dabbing, or as an ingredient in tasty edibles and other cannabis products.
- The effects are immediate: Because THC distillate is highly concentrated, the effects can be felt more quickly compared to other cannabis products.
For instance, when it comes to consuming cannabis edibles, you need to wait for at least 30 minutes for the effects to kick in.
Medical Benefits of Distillate:
- Distillate can help you manage pain: THC is known to have powerful pain-relieving properties, making distillate a possible choice for patients who want to manage chronic pain or acute pain linked with conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis(MS), and cancer.
- Distillate can relieve anxiety, stress, and tension: THC has strong anxiolytic and anti-depressant effects, making distillate a potential option for users seeking relief from these conditions.
- Distillate can stimulate your appetite: THC can regulate appetite levels, so distillate is a good option for people with eating disorders and patients undergoing chemotherapy.
- Distillate can improve your sleep quality: THC can promote deeper and more restful sleep. Use distillate for sleep disorders such as insomnia.
What is a THC Distillate Syringe?
The name says it all! A THC distillate syringe is a syringe-like container that is filled THC distillate.
These products are used to dispense small amounts of the substance for various purposes, such as dabbing or adding to food or drinks to make homemade edibles.
You can find many top-tier THC distillate syringes at Low Price Bud.
How to Use THC Distillate Vape Cartridges?
Using THC distillate vape cartridges could not be easier! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be high in no time.
- Start by charging the vaporizer’s battery, if required. Some batteries come with an indicator light that shows when they are fully charged. If you have a disposable vape pen, this step is not necessary.
- Attach your vape cartridge to the battery.
- Turn on your vaporizer (if there is a power button). Certain vaporizers activate when you take the first draw.
- Take a draw from the mouthpiece of your cartridge. Sometimes, you may need to press a power button to start heating the distillate.
- Inhale the vapour, holding it in for a couple of seconds, and exhale.
Does Distillate THC Have Side Effects?
Like any other cannabis product, THC distillate may have some adverse effects such as paranoia, anxiety, and cottonmouth.
Make sure to always adhere to the proper dosage recommendations and instructions of a medical professional.
If you are completely new to cannabis or you have sensitivities to THC (but you still want to try distillate), we suggest starting with the lowest dose possible.
Always go “low and slow” and check in with how you are feeling.
Never attempt to increase doses without expert guidance.
Where Can I Find the Best BC cannabis?
You will find the best THC distillate in BC at Low Price Bud, Canada’s number-one online dispensary. Shop for the latest and greatest budget buds and save a fortune today.
Low Price Bud is also the home of rare and legendary cannabis strains, concentrates, vapes, edibles, and more. Find out why this is the best dispensary in your area. Buy cannabis now!