Weed is a popular drug that many enjoy for different purposes. This drug has come to be known for its distinctive odor, which is why you may need to know how to get rid of weed smell from your hands and other places on your body. There are many different methods you can use when cleaning up this unpleasant scent. This blogpost will tell you all the different ways to get rid of that smell.
Why does weed smell?
The chemical properties of weed are what cause the distinctive smell. Hash oil, which is a concentrated form of cannabis, contains a lot of THC and other cannabinoids. This causes the odor to be very potent and often unpleasant. When you smoke or ingest this drug, it produces an odor that lingers well after the effects have worn off. It can also easily permeate through your clothes if you’ve been using it for a while.
Types of ways to get rid of weed smell
Weed has a distinctive, pungent odor. This drug has been around for centuries, and many people know how to get rid of the smell of it.
- You can use vinegar or lemon juice and baking soda in a spray bottle to clean up after smoking weed.
- You could put an ice cube into a zip bag with the weed and leave it in the freezer overnight. By doing this, the smell will dissipate over time due to the ice absorbing it from the air around it.
- Use a cool-mist humidifier in your room for about 10 minutes each day for about three days. The cool mist would help draw out some of the smell from your pores. Some people also use alcohol wipes to clean their hands or use soap that contains alcohol as well as water to wash off any residue left behind from smoking weed.
- Soak a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol and hold it near the affected area.
- Use a Clorox wipe or soap and water, which will help dissolve the residue left behind from smoking weed.
- Use an air freshener or candle
- Invest in an air purifier
- Open a window and use a fan to blow the air into the window
What are some tips to avoid the smell?
If you are trying to be discreet with cannabis, here are some tips to avoid the lingering pungent smell of weed.
- Use a vape pen. Vape pens give off a pleasant smell instead of the strong marijuana odor. They are very discreet and the smell doesn’t linger in the air
- Instead of a smoking a joint, try eating edibles. They offer the same effect without the smell
- If you want to smoke a joint, smoke outdoors and chew gum after
- Store weed in an air-tight container
The weed smell on your clothes, in your hair, and on your breath can be a problem if you are trying to discreetly smoke. There are many ways to get rid of the smell of weed on your clothes, hair, and breath. And if you’re smoking in an enclosed space, such as in a car or a building, it can be difficult to get rid of the smell entirely. There are other ways to use cannabis without the smell. Try using a vape pen or ingesting edibles. Visit Lowpricebud.co for all your cannabis needs.