Dabbing has taken the cannabis community by storm. It’s not just a passing fad either—dabbing has become a widely accepted practice within the cannabis subculture. In fact, dabbing is so popular that there are even special dabbers to facilitate this technique more efficiently. If you’re curious about how to dab, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll explore everything you need to know about dabbling. From what it is and where you can try it, to how it’s different from smoking marijuana with a joint or a pipe and how to do it safely if you decide to give it a shot. Keep reading for everything you need to know about dabbing
What is Dabbing?
Simply put, dabbing is the act of inhaling cannabis concentrates via a dab rig—a portable vaporizer used for vaporizing concentrates like butane hash oil (BHO) and e-liquid waxes. Unlike smoking marijuana, dabbing doesn’t involve burning plant material, which allows concentrates to contain a lot more THC—the compound that causes the “high” that people experience when consuming cannabis. Concentrates also don’t contain harmful carcinogens found in the smoke created by burning marijuana. For these reasons, dabbing can produce intense highs that are difficult to achieve through any other form of ingestion. Additionally, some people report a positive emotional experience after dabbing, whereas they get no effect from inhaling dried bud.
The Basics of Dabbing
To tap into the full potential of a dab rig, it’s important to know how to properly take a dab. If you don’t, you might be missing out on all the fun. As you might expect, dabbing is a rather simple process that can be broken down into five key steps. The first two are related to the dab rig itself, while the next three are related to the person using it. Whether you’re dabbing or someone else is, it’s important to understand these steps.
- Clean the dab rig – This is an important step that everyone should take before starting to dab. Because cannabis concentrates are highly concentrated, they can cause the dab rig to malfunction or even combust if they come into contact with the heat source or a lighter. Clean the dab rig thoroughly to eliminate any contaminates that might negatively affect its functionality.
- Put the rig together – Next, you’ll want to put the dab rig together. To do this, you’ll want to connect the heating element to the nail, the nail to the glass, and the glass to the rig’s downstem.
- Insert the nail into the heating element – Once this step is complete, you can begin heating the nail. The nail is the part of the dab rig that you will be inhaling from. When you heat the nail, it will begin to emit vapors that you inhale.
- Put the dab in the glass – Next, you’ll want to put the dab in the glass. This is the part of the dab rig that you will be inhaling from. The reason you want to ingest the bud through this method is so you don’t burn your mouth.
- Draw the dab – The last step is drawing the dab. This is where you pull the dab rig away from your mouth so you can see what you’ve been inhaling. Once you have drawn the dab, you can put the dab rig back in your mouth and continue to vape.
Differences Between Dabbing and Smoking a Joint
Dabbing is a great way to consume concentrated cannabis, but is it the same as smoking bud? The difference between dabbing and smoking is actually quite profound, but you’d never know if you only listened to the hype. If you only look at what people say, you’d think it was the same thing. However, if you take a closer look at the facts, you’ll quickly see that the two are not the same thing at all. Let’s take a closer look at these two practices to see just how different they are.
- THC content – While you can find a wide range of marijuana strains with different levels of THC, concentrates contain almost nothing but THC. In fact, BHO usually contain between 5-10% THC. Meanwhile, most bud contains between 5-20% THC. That’s a pretty big difference.
- Smoke vs. vapor – There’s also a difference between the way that people smoke marijuana and the way that they dab. While people usually smoke bud, they usually dab on concentrates.
If you’ve made it this far into the article, then you’re probably interested in trying dabbing. That’s great! However, it’s important to remember that you’re playing with fire. Dabbing is not for the faint of heart. There’s a reason that these devices, referred to as dab rigs, are so expensive—it takes some practice to use them safely, especially if you don’t have a lot of experience. These devices are powerful and can produce a lot of heat. Dabbing can also be dangerous if you don’t use them correctly. Make sure you read the instructions carefully, don’t rush the process, and follow safe-use guidelines.
Dabbing is a great way to consume cannabis. It’s much healthier than smoking, provides a stronger dose of THC, and is much cleaner than consuming edibles and alcohol. Try out dabbing today! Visit Lowpricebud.co online dispensary for all your cannabis needs.