Life is full of stress. Chronic stress is often linked to a higher risk of health conditions such as heart disease, depression, and weight gain. While it’s hard to avoid stress, there are many ways to manage stress.
Smoking weed is often seen as a way to get high. However, it can also be used to help people relieve stress and relax. Some people even use it for medicinal purposes to treat conditions like chronic pain, anxiety, or depression. There are many different strains out there that may be more relaxing than others. But how do you know which one will work best for you? This article will cover some of the best strains for relaxation so that you can find your zen!
Benefits of Weed for Relaxation
There are many benefits that come with using weed for relaxation. For one, it’s a natural way to relax which means you can avoid the side effects of prescription drugs. Smoking weed also has been shown to increase appetite and relieve tension in the muscles. It also elevates your mood and provides relief from stress.
Additionally, smoking weed can help you focus on the tasks at hand rather than letting your mind wander too much. You’ll feel less stressed out if you smoke weed before doing something that would normally make you anxious like public speaking or giving a presentation at work.
Different strains available
There are three different types of weed strains, and each one has its own unique properties.
- Indica strains – Indica strain is the best option for those who want to relax. Indica strains usually give users calming, relaxing effects that help relieve pain, stress, and anxiety.
- Sativa strains – Sativa strains are generally high in THC, and therefore provide a more energetic head high as well as an uplifting feeling. However, Sativa strains can also be used to help with stress relief. This is because they stimulate the mind without putting the body into a sedated state. So you’ll get a clear head and feel relaxed at the same time!
- Hybrid strains – Hybrid strains tend to affect people in a variety of ways, depending on the THC to CBD ratios.
Best Strains for Relaxation
- Bubba Kush – Indica dominant, 20% Sativa / 80% Indica – Bubba Kush can offer you a powerful relaxation, relieving muscle tension and leading to a dreamy euphoria. It has an earthy hashish taste with a hint of chocolate and coffee. Its couch-lock property makes Bubba Kush a great sleep aid.
- Cotton Candy Kush – Indica dominant, 30% Sativa / 70% Indica – You should expect a calming body high from this strain along with cerebral effects, euphoria, and a boost of happiness. It’s excellent for people who suffer from anxiety, migraines and other headaches; chronic pain; as well as everyday stress! Not surprisingly the smell and flavor remind you of cotton candy–sweet fruity notes with hints of other kinds of candy.
- Godfather OG – Indica dominant, 40% Sativa /60% Indica – Godfather OG is powerful with unique undertones and incredibly potent effects. It is ideal for people suffering from conditions such as insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic pains and aches along with other mood disorders.
- Strawberry Cough – Sativa dominant, 80% Sativa / 20% Indica – As its name suggests, this potent strain has a sweet strawberry aroma that is accompanied by a cloud of thick smoke that makes even experienced stoners cough. Strawberry Cough is a slow-acting strain that eventually leads you to a relaxed and uplifting head high.
- Blue Dream – Sativa dominant, 60% Sativa /40% Indica – This legendary West Coast strain produces a balanced high, making you motivated and creative followed by a full-body relaxation. Blue dream is awakening and a perfect daytime strain for treating pain, depression, and nausea.
Weed has been used for centuries as a natural remedy to treat pain, anxiety, and other maladies. It’s important to know the difference between the different strains of marijuana. You need to know your body and what your needs are before deciding which strain is right for you.
When you find weed that works for you, it will help you find your zen!
Lowpricebud.co offers a wide variety of strains that will be delivered right to your doorstep so you can enjoy the various benefits of weed without ever leaving home!