Buy THC Vape Carts From Canada’s Top Online Dispensary
If you are on the hunt for the best THC vape carts in Canada, you have come to the right place.
We’ve gathered up and reviewed the top 5 best cartridges for weed to purchase from Canada’s best online dispensary, Low Price Bud.
All of the vape cartridges are flavourful, effective, easy to use, and most importantly safe. No matter which one you choose, a good time is guaranteed.
On top of that, we have included some helpful tips and tricks to make vaping easier and more enjoyable.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced vaper, you will learn everything there is to know about the best cartridges for weed so you can reach the highest of highs.
Sounds good? Keep scrolling for the rest.
What are Cartridges for Weed?
Before you buy weed online, let’s discuss what the term “THC cartridge” refers to.
Cartridges for weed, also known as vape cartridges or “vape carts”, are small, disposable containers filled with one of the most concentrated forms of weed oil.
They are designed to be enjoyed with a compatible vaporizer or a “vape pen”, which heats the oil to produce a delicious, effective, inhalable vapour.
What is the weed oil in a THC cartridge made from? It’s simple.
The cannabis oil in the cartridges is typically derived from the marijuana plant’s flowers and leaves and is high in tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or cannabidiol (CBD), the two key active compounds in weed.
When making cartridges for weed, the oil is processed to remove any impurities and to increase the overall potency.
In the end, you are left with a highly concentrated, flavourful, and aromatic oil that provides a quick and efficient way to consume weed. Fool-proof and effective!
But why are vape cartridges getting so popular anyway? Here’s the tea.
Vaping is becoming increasingly popular as a way to consume weed because it is:
- Convenient and easy to use
- Less harsh on the lungs compared to smoking
You can get a dab pen cartridge in a wide variety of mythical and popular strains, each with its own unique flavour and potency.
Some popular strains include the Indica-heavy Bubba OG strain, Pink God, and others.
Keep in mind, while vaping may be thought of as a safer alternative to smoking cannabis, there are still potential health risks associated with inhaling any kind of vaporized oil.
Additionally, not all vape cartridges are created equal, and there have been reports of contaminated or mislabeled products.
For these reasons, it’s important to purchase vape cartridges from a reputable source. If you are looking for the best online dispensary in Canada, Low Price Bud is for you.
Check out this online weed dispensary and take advantage of the latest deals and discounts. Grab your favourite value buds and save a fortune.
The Best THC Vape Carts in Canada to Buy from Our Dispensary
Here are the best THC vape carts in Canada to consider in 2023. You can get all of these products and much more from the best online weed dispensary in Canada, Low Price Bud.
Take a look at these detailed reviews and pick your favourite one.
1. So High Extracts Premium Vape 1ML THC – Gelato (Hybrid)
The So High Extracts Premium Vape 1ML THC – Gelato (Hybrid) is the ideal choice for you if you want the best of both, Indica AND Sativa.
The taste of these vape carts is phenomenal, and they will remind you of your favourite summer dessert.
Feel like you’re on the coast of Italy and enjoy one of the creamiest vapes ever.
For only $30 (on sale), you get a 1ml cartridge. Use this vape cart to relieve anxiety and stress, and improve focus.
2. So High Extracts Premium Vape 1ML THC – Ice Cream Cookies (Indica)
The So High Extracts Premium Vape 1ML THC – Ice Cream Cookies (Indica) will satisfy all of your sweet cravings. According to customer reviews, these taste like freshly baked cookies with a fair dose of vanilla sugar.
If you are familiar with Indica strains, you know that the Ice Cream Cookies will sedate and relax you beyond your wildest dreams.
Use this vape cart to ease tension and fatigue, and improve sleep levels. Buy some for as low as $30.
3. CG Extracts Premium Concentrates Lemon Skunk 1ml
The CG Extracts Premium Concentrates Lemon Skunk 1ml is a revolutionary vape pen featuring an award-winning Sativa strain.
The refreshing Lemon Skunk strain clocks in with around 18 percent of THC for a powerful cerebral high.
Use this vape cart in the afternoon to replenish energy and boost productivity.
If you are a struggling artist or someone in need of a “pick-me-up”, the Lemon Skunk vape cart will save your day. Purchase it for a mere $25.
4. So High Extracts Disposable Pen – Forbidden Fruit 1ml (Indica)
Even Adam and Eve couldn’t resist the So High Extracts Disposable Pen – Forbidden Fruit 1ml (Indica).
This is an Indica-leaning THC-rich vape pen with around 26 percent of THC.
As the name suggests, you can expect a decadent taste of sweet cherries and tropical fruits. As for the effects, they are mainly sedative and sleep-inducing.
We recommend the Forbidden Fruit to insomnia patients and individuals with sleep disorders. Get a better night’s sleep for only $30 (on sale).
5. Bonafide – Honey Oil Cartridge – 1000mg THC
The Bonafide – Honey Oil Cartridge – 1000mg THC is only suitable for true cannabis connoisseurs.
You get a whopping 1000mg of honey oil per vape (around 120 to 150 puffs) for a balanced experience.
Besides providing you with the most potent products, Bonafide also made sure that the ingredients are all-natural and botanically derived.
Expect only 100 percent organic and GMO-free cannabis without heavy metals and solvents.
Choose between two tasty flavours, White Widow or Mac Pie. Buy this Honey Oil Cartridge for a meagre $34, only at Low Price Bud.
What are the Benefits of Using a THC Vape Cartridge?
There are countless reasons why you should purchase cartridges for weed today. They offer many benefits, including some of the following:
- The onset time is almost immediate: Vaping THC oil allows the active compounds to be quickly absorbed into the bloodstream through the lungs, providing almost instant effects.
This is compared to traditional consumption methods such as smoking or consuming yummy edibles, which can take anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours to take effect.
- They are very discreet and easy to use: A weed vape cartridge is small and portable, making it easy to use discreetly.
The resulting vapour is also less noticeable (compared to smoking dry herbs), making a THC cartridge a convenient option for those who want to indulge in cannabis in public.
- The flavour is out of this world: You can find a THC vape cartridge in a wide variety of strains, each with its own unique flavour profile and effects. Moreover, vaping allows stoners to fully enjoy the flavour and aroma of the chosen cannabis strain.
- Dosing is more consistent: A weed vape cartridge is typically laboratory-tested to ensure consistent potency – This makes it easier to control and predict the effects of each dose.
Why is this crucial? In short, medical marijuana patients who need to carefully manage their dosages will find a dab pen cartridge super easy and helpful.
- They are cost-effective: Unlike smoking dry herbs, where a portion of the active compounds are lost to combustion, vaping allows potheads to extract the maximum amount of THC from the oil.
This makes it a more budget-friendly option in the long run.
With that in mind, if you are looking for the best cheap weed, check out Low Price Bud, your number one source for everything cannabis.
How to Buy a Good Weed Vape Cartridge?
THC vape carts are fun to use, but due to their high potency, you should practice mindful and responsible use.
Most importantly, choose a reputable dispensary that offers only the highest-grade and safest cannabis products.
Here are some other factors to consider to ensure that your vaping experience goes seamlessly:
- Only purchase laboratory-tested products: Reputable sources will have their cannabis products lab tested to ensure that they are free of contaminants and possibly harmful ingredients.
Search for lab results or certificates of analysis (COAs) on the dispensary’s website or the product packaging.
- Always choose a reliable brand: Unfortunately, pot stores that sell shady products are in abundance. To stay safe and get your money’s worth, look for well-established brands that have a good reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Read the customer reviews: Skim through the reviews and testimonials on the dispensary’s website to get a better idea of the experiences of other consumers.
- Make sure that the product is properly packaged and labelled: Avoid using products that have leaks or appear to have been tampered with.
- Ask questions and don’t be shy: When in doubt, ask your knowledgeable budtender. A reputable dispensary will be happy to answer your questions.
Where can I buy weed online in Canada?
Find the best THC vape carts in Canada and many other premium cannabis products at Low Price Bud. Buy professional-grade budget buds and save your money today.