Jet Fuel, also known more commonly by the name “G6,” is a sativa dominant hybrid (70% sativa/30% indica) strain created through crossing the infamous Aspen OG X High Country Diesel strains. With its powerful 17-19% average THC level and soaring effects, Jet Fuel is often said to be the “cocaine of marijuana.” And after one hit of this heavy hitter, you’ll definitely see why. The Jet Fuel high smashes into you with an immediate effect felt right in the forehead and behind the eyes. You’ll feel euphoric and uplifted with a sense of tingly cerebral energy that can leave you super giggly at times. As your mind soars through the clouds, your body will succumb to a feeling of complete relaxation that doesn’t cause sedation or couch-lock, but rather leaves you incredibly lazy. With these powerful effects, Jet Fuel is often a patient choice for treating chronic fatigue, migraines or tension headaches, chronic stress, mood swings, and depression. Jet Fuel has lumpy and flat heart-shaped olive green nugs with furry amber hairs decked in glittering amber crystal trichomes. The flavor is incredibly pungent with a diesel overtone accented by sweet skunk. Jet Fuel’s aroma is even stronger, with a pungent diesel effect topped with sweet skunk and pine.
JET FUEL (AA)
A. It’s easy to order from us:
• Go to the shop and find the products that you want
• Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
• Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to http://stglowpricebud.wpengine.com. Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
• Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: http://stglowpricebud.wpengine.com/checkout
• Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
• When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
• Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
• At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
• Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
• We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
A. We accept Interact E-Transfers that is compatible with all major banks and credit unions within Canada.
Here is a video on How to Send an E-Transfer: