Filter by Subcategories
Showing 101–127 of 127 results
- Concentrates Hash – Mercedes $10.00 – $1,400.00
- Concentrates Hash – Nike $15.00 – $3,400.00
- Concentrates Hash – Notorious $10.00 – $1,600.00
- Concentrates Hash – Pakistan $15.00 – $1,900.00
- Concentrates Hash – Phoenix $10.00 – $1,600.00
- Concentrates Hash – Pineapple $10.00 – $1,600.00
- Concentrates Hash – Playboy $10.00 – $1,600.00
- Concentrates Hash – Red Dragon $10.00 – $1,400.00
- Concentrates Hash – Red Lebanon $10.00 – $1,600.00
- Concentrates Hash – Rolex $15.00 – $1,900.00
- Concentrates Hash – Rolls Royce $10.00 – $1,600.00
- Concentrates Hash – Super Man $10.00 – $1,600.00
- Concentrates Hash – Tesla $10.00 – $1,400.00
- Concentrates Pure Distillate – Delta-8 $150.00 – $2,700.00
- Oils Pure Distillate – Delta-9 $150.00 – $2,700.00
- CBD CBD Isolate Powder 99% Pure CBD $15.00 – $420.00
- Pre-rolls Sesh Hash Joints (Indica / Sativa) $16.00
- Pre-rolls Sesh Moon Rock Joints (Indica / Sativa) $20.00
- Pre-rolls Sesh Blunts (Indica / Sativa) $35.00
- Pre-rolls Moon Rock Canada Pre-roll 1.2 Gram $22.00
- Concentrates To The Moon – Moon Rocks 1g $30.00Sale!
- Concentrates To The Moon – Moon Rocks 3.5g $90.00Sale!
- Concentrates Next Level Farm – Diamonds 1g $30.00
- Concentrates Next Level Farm – Live Resin 1g $30.00
- Concentrates Burn Extracts – Shatter 1g $26.00
- Concentrates High Voltage – Live Resin (1g) $40.00
- Concentrates High Voltage – HTFSE/Sauce (1g) $45.00
What Are Cannabis Concentrates
What are cannabis concentrates? You might know them as weed concentrates, marijuana concentrates, cannabis extracts, or simply concentrates. Whichever way, these are among the most potent marijuana products available. They’re made by extracting the most potent parts of cannabis flower strains to make high-THC extracts with phenomenal effects.
From shatter to budder to crumble to live resin, there are many types of cannabis concentrates and all of them can offer a range of positive effects and medical benefits. Luckily, it’s easy to buy cannabis concentrates online in Canada for hassle-free delivery.
Effects of Marijuana Concentrates
Marijuana concentrates offer the same kind of mental euphoria and physical relaxation you’d expect from weed, albeit the effects are often stronger due to the high THC levels of concentrates. Indica concentrates are ideal for soothing your body, relaxing your mind, and helping you sleep. Sativa concentrates can enhance your senses, boost your mood, and make you more social. Hybrid concentrates offer balanced and versatile effects.
Medical Benefits of Cannabis Concentrates
Cannabis concentrates are also good for medical marijuana users, especially as they can offer potent relief for a wide range of symptoms. Indica concentrates can help relieve pain, inflammation, and insomnia while sativa concentrates are ideal for counteracting symptoms of chronic stress, depression, and anxiety. Many types of concentrates can also help with issues like nausea and appetite loss.
Weed Concentrate vs. Cannabis Flower
Are marijuana concentrates better than marijuana flower or weed? Gram for gram concentrates contain higher levels of THC and can often deliver a more potent, hard-hitting high. This makes them great for experienced users who want something stronger than weed or medical users who need potent relief. However, some users may find it easier to manage their high with weed.
Weed Concentrate vs. Weed Edibles
Should you use marijuana edibles instead of cannabis concentrates? Both of these product types are known for their potent effects. Weed edibles offer a stronger and longer-lasting high, but can also take a long time to kick in and often be overwhelming for users. In contrast, cannabis concentrates generally offer instant effects and a powerful yet manageable high.
How To Use Weed Concentrates
- Smoking Concentrates: You can smoke marijuana concentrates or extracts, but you’ll need to mix them with weed in a joint or bowl. This ensures your concentrates will burn smoothly and will enhance your high.
- Vaping Concentrates: Vaporizing cannabis concentrates is arguably the best way to use them. You can add small dabs of your chosen extracts to the chamber of a concentrate vaporizer or dab pen. These devices are capable of delivering smooth and potent THC-packed vapor.
- Dabbing Concentrates: Concentrates are often referred to as “dabs” as they’re ideal for dabbing. This involves using a dab rig and applying a dab of your chosen extract to a heated dab nail. Dabbing offers stronger effects, but some users may find it inconvenient and overwhelming.
What are Cannabis Concentrates and Weed Extracts?
Unlike the average person, who enjoys smoking weed for maximum potency (or perhaps because they're too lazy), those looking to extract every last drop from their cannabis should definitely consider using a cannabis concentrate.
Why? For one thing, it leaves less room in your freezer!
But more importantly though, with all those valuable cannabinoids intact within its purest form – namely as an oil-based solution rather than something cooked like weed brownies or weed cookies where some may be lost during preparation, you get a much better bang for your buck when vaping weed concentrates versus smoking joints.
Cannabinoids and terpenes are what make cannabis unique. They coat the entire plant inside trichomes. You can see trichomes in abundance on flower buds because they are the frosty appendages protect those gorgeous flowers from scavenging insects.
The most important part of any high-quality cannabis product are the terpenes and cannabinoids because they determine how weed affects your body chemistry and therefore the effect cannabis concentrates have on you.
Order Concentrates Online
Ordering cannabis concentrates online is quick, easy, and convenient. Simply sign up to Low Price Bud and you can order shatter, hash, budder, crumble, live resin, kief, and a range of other high-quality weed extracts. All orders are delivered safely and discreetly for your peace of mind.