A potent hybrid with unknown parent strains, Mcgrupp tastes like tangy fruit. The buds have a dense, indica-typical structure, with leaves tightly coiled around their central stems. The leaves themselves are a mossy green and are threaded through with vibrant orange hairs. When properly cured, flowers of McGrupp has a sweet and flowery aroma, with some traces of berry.
$25.00 – $155.00
A. It’s easy to order from us:
• Go to the shop and find the products that you want
• Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
• Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to http://stglowpricebud.wpengine.com. Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
• Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: http://stglowpricebud.wpengine.com/checkout
• Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
• When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
• Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
• At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
• Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
• We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
A. We accept Interact E-Transfers that is compatible with all major banks and credit unions within Canada.
Here is a video on How to Send an E-Transfer: