The Blue Meanie (also called Psilocybe Cyanescens) strain is thought to have originated in South East Australia. Its name is derived from the vivid blue bruising, which appears when the mushroom is touched. This bruising is also an indicator of its elevated potency.
Introduction to the Magic Mushrooms
Magic Mushrooms (also known as) psilocybin mushrooms are a type of psychedelic mushroom whose principal active compounds are psilocybin and psilocin. Therefore, they belong to the Hymenogastraceae family of fungi. Humans have relied on these mushrooms for millennia for therapeutic and spiritual journeys.
- 0.2 to 0.5G (Microdose) Subtle increase of energy and creativity, but no loss of control or visuals
- 0.5 to 1G (Low dose) Featherlight feeling, Floating on Clouds
- 1G to 2G (Recreational dose) Psychedelic Experience, lots of laughter, lots of conversations, a body high, and good vibes
- 2G to 3G (Therapeutic dose) Classic Psychedelic Trip. Your perception changes, you’ll feel, and think differently. The trip may allow for reflection on difficult issues.
- 3G to 4G (Heroic dose) Prepare for an intense high. You may connect with the universe and break through challenging mental blockages. Have a trip sitter nearby.